Mary L. Hunt
· Full-time professional Realtor since 1977 selling and listing single-family homes throughout the mid-Peninsula, including Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos and Redwood City.
· Extensive background in Property Management and arranging rentals of single-family homes on the Mid Peninsula.
· Consistent top producing agent who has received a number of awards in recognition of her outstanding sales record.
· Top Listing and Selling Agent
· Realtor of the Year and Circle of Excellence awards from San Mateo County Board of Realtors.
· Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
· Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
· Past member of Board of Directors, San Mateo County Board of Realtors
· Past chair of the San Mateo County Board of Realtors Legislative Committee and Communications Committee.
· City of Burlingame Beautification Commissioner
· Director, Citizens for a Better Burlingame
· Past President, Burlingame-Hillsborough Newcomers
· President, Peninsula Symphony Guild and Member of the Auxiliary Board
· Board Member of the San Francisco Upper Peninsula Symphony Auxiliary